The human body is a shell filled with cells and organs that sustain life. Naturally, our body is bound to experience a progressive deterioration over the years, this is the process that is known as aging. This process develops in all parts of the body, especially the face, which is the most exposed and can age faster when poorly maintained. Faced with these natural changes, our body is bound to experience a progressive deterioration over the years, a process known as aging. On the face, solutions have emerged, we speak of dermal fillers.
What you need to know about dermal fillers
It is a technique that is used to give a more pleasing shape to a face, a bit like a rejuvenation effect, or slowing down the aging process to some extent. Generally, all treatments are administered in the same way, by means of a syringe in which the product is contained, and which is introduced into the area to be treated. For the realization of this treatment against the visible effects of the change on the face, there are several types of products that are used depending on the case. This procedure should only be performed by certified experts, and as with all medical procedures, there is no such thing as zero risk. It is therefore recommended that you contact an expert to obtain all the information related to the administration of a filling product.
In order to become a professional in this field, training courses are provided, which allow you to not only master the practice, but also to have the knowledge of the different filling products that will be used.
The types of dermal fillers
The products used in dermal filler treatment are injectable implants, which act on many affected areas. Among the most used, you have :
- Hyaluronic acid: this treatment acts on acne scars, frown lines, burns, etc. It lasts from 6 to 12 months. Moreover, it is naturally present in our body.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite: the treatment that acts against severe and moderate wrinkles, on the cheeks, etc. It lasts for about 18 months and is also present in our bones.
- Polyalkylimide: it treats deeper wrinkles, on thin and full lips, etc.
- Polylactic acid: It works on lines caused by laughter, on full and thin lips, and on deep nasolabial folds. This treatment can work for 2 years.
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres: which work on pitted scars, thin lips, etc. With this product used only around the mouth, the result is permanent.
The advantages of dermal fillers
There is no doubt that dermal fillers have many visible benefits, otherwise no one would go for treatment anymore. Some of the benefits include :
- Reduction of wrinkles
- Redefinition of the lips
- Adding volume to the cheeks or other parts of the face
- Improvement of areas of facial atrophy
- Reduction of scars
Where can I find free dermal filler training?
If you are interested in taking a free dermal filler training course, there are video publications on the web that allow you to learn more about the products and the practice of the various treatments administered. However, it is also possible that specialized institutes or experts decide to hold conferences or webinars, which are very popular nowadays, and are very good ways to get free training on essential points of this field. For this purpose, it is necessary to do proper research from time to time to come across a free training